29 August 1991|
Giddhaur, jamui, Bihar
|Residence||New Delhi, India|
|Updated on 11 April 2018.|
Shreyasi Singh (born 29 August 1991) is an Indian shooter who competes in the double trap event. She won a gold medal in the Shooting at the 2018 Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast, Australia – Women's double trap and a silver medal at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland. 
Early life and education
Shreyasi's grandfather Kumar Serender Singh and father Digvijay Singh were both presidents of the National Rifle Association of India in their lifetimes. Shreyasi hails from Gidhaur in Jamui district of Bihar. Her father was also former union minister. Her mother Putul Kumari is also an Ex-MP from Banka,Bihar. Shreyasi is a student of Hansraj College, Delhi.
Singh competed in the singles and pair trap events at the 2010 Commonwealth Games in Delhi. She came 6th in single trap event and 5th in pair trap event. She won the silver medal in the singles double trap event at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow having scored 92 points in the final. In the same year, she won the Bronze medal at the 2014 Asian Games in Incheon in the Double trap team event, along with Shagun Chowdhary and Varsha Varman. She won gold medal in 61st national National Shooting Championship while representing Bihar,in 2017.
- "Women's double trap final result". glasgow2014.com. 27 July 2014. Retrieved 27 July 2014.
- "Bihar girl Shreyasi Singh shoots historic gold in Commonwealth Games event".
- Brahma, Biswajyoti (28 July 2014). "CWG: Shreyasi Singh rides wind for silver". Glasgow. Times of India. Retrieved Jul 28, 2014.
- "Shagun makes it to World Cup team". New Delhi. The Hindu. 13 February 2013. Retrieved Jul 28, 2014.
- "Training under Smirnov helped: Shreyasi Singh". New Delhi. Times of India. 17 December 2013. Retrieved Jul 28, 2014.