Shri Bhausaheb Hire Government Medical College, Dhule
Shri Bhausaheb Hire Government Medical College
|Motto||Service before Self|
|Type||Government Medical College|
|Dean||Dr Meenakshi Gajbhiye (Vahane)|
|Undergraduates||100 per academic year|
|Address||Chakkarbardi, Malegaon Road, Samta Nagar, Dhule, Maharashtra 424001, India|
|Affiliations||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences; Medical Council of India|
Shri Bhausaheb Hire Government Medical College (SBHGMC) is a medical institution in Dhule, Maharashtra, India. It is affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and recognised by the Medical Council of India. It was established in 1989 and was previously affiliited with Pune University and later with North Maharashtra University.
Students come from all over India. The division of seats for students from the state of Maharashtra and the rest of India is subject to change, but has been:
- Students from MHTCET (Maharashtra Health Sciences Common Entrance test): 85%
- Students from PMT (All India Pre Medical Test): 15%
The campus is located on the outskirts of the city of Dhule city.
The hospital attached to the college is Government Hospital, Dhule, also known as Civil Hospital, Dhule. It has 545 beds and is a major hospital in Dhule district, treating approximately 600 patients a day, many from rural areas.
- Medical Council of India. "Medical Council of India- Colleges teaching MBBS" Archived 2011-05-05 at the Wayback Machine., Nov 18, 2012.
- Santosh Sonawane, "Where doctors practise in fear", Times of India, March 16, 2017.
- Santosh Sonawane, "Govt hospital doctors in Dhule set an example", Times of India, March 25, 2017.
|This article about a hospital in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a university or college in Maharashtra, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|