Shri Venkateshwara University
|This article does not cite any sources. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Chancellor||Shri Sudhir Giri|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. V.P.S. Arora|
|Location||Gajraula, Uttar Pradesh|
Shri Venkateshwara University is a university in Gajraula Uttar Pradesh, India, that offers bachelor's and master's degrees in a variety of subjects. It is a venture of Venkateshwara Group Of Institutions. SVU is a privately funded State University established through an act of State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh (act 26 of 2010). It is registered with University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) and 22(1) of UGC Act 1956. SVU offers courses in the field of engineering, architecture, business studies, medical science, design and language and cultural studies, among others. Please visit the website for more details
Shri Venkateshwara University is promoted by Shri Bankey Bihari Educational & Welfare Trust (SBBEWT), established in the year 1997. The Trust is controlled by a Board of Management constituted by SBBEWT and headed by our Trustees, who have great vision and wisdom. The group, under able leadership and with the active support and association of renowned academicians, experienced professionals and technocrats has established a chain of many institutions of higher learning. Some of them are:
• Venkateshwara Open University: Situated at Lekhi Village, Naharlagun, Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh, Venkateshwara Open University established in 2012 and offers graduate, post-graduate, diploma/degree courses in multiple disciplines along with Ph.D. and M.Phil. programmes.
• SR College of Education (NAAC accredited): Incholi, Meerut; approved by NCTE and affiliated to CCS University, conducts B.Ed. and BTC courses.
• Venkateshwara College of Education (NAAC accredited): Pabla Meerut; approved by NCTE and affiliated to CCS University, Meerut; imparts B.Ed. education.
The following are situated at NH-58, Delhi-Rorkee Bypass, Jatoli, Meerut (U.P.).
• Venkateshwara Institute of Technology: The institute is approved by AICTE and affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow; conducts B.Tech in CS/CIVIL/EC/ME; MBA in MKTG/FM/HR/IT/IB.
• Venkateshwara Institute of Computer Sciences and Technology: Affiliated to CCS University, Meerut-conductscourses of BCA / BBA / B.Com / B.Lib. / BTC / B.Ed. / M.Ed. / M.Phil.
• Venkateshwara College of Engineering: The Institute is approved by AICTE and affiliated to BTE, Lucknow. It conducts Polytechnic (Diploma) courses in CE/CE(Env.)/ME(P)/EC/EN/CS.
• Venkateshwara College of Pharmacy: The Institute is approved by PCI & AICTE and affiliated to BTE, Lucknow. It conducts D. Pharma course.
• Venkateshwara School of Pharmacy: Approved by PCI & AICTE; and affiliated to BTE, Lucknow. The school offers B. Pharma course.
• VIT College of Education (NAAC accredited): approved by NCTE and affiliated to CCS University, Meerut. The college offers B.Ed. degree classes.
• Ch. Narendra Singh College (NAAC accredited): Approved by NCTE and affiliated to CCS University, Meerut; conducts B.Ed. classes.
• Indraprastha College, Kila Road, Bhawanpur, Meerut.
• Padmavati Bal Vidyalayapeeth Pocket-B, Defence Colony, Shankarkheda, Meerut.
• Venkateshwara Blooming Bud Saket, Meerut.
- "UGC Act-1956" (PDF). mhrd.gov.in/. Secretary, University Grants Commission. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
|This article about a university or college in Uttar Pradesh, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|