Shrine Exposition Hall, Los Angeles, CA 11/10/1967
|Shrine Exposition Hall, Los Angeles, CA 11/10/1967|
|Live album by|
|Released||January 22, 2016|
|Recorded||November 10, 1967|
|Venue||Shrine Exposition Hall,|
|Grateful Dead chronology|
Shrine Exposition Hall, Los Angeles, CA 11/10/1967 is a live album by the rock band the Grateful Dead. A three-disc vinyl LP, it contains the complete concert recorded on November 10, 1967 at the Shrine Exposition Hall in Los Angeles, California. It was released by Rhino Records in January 2016, in a limited edition of 6,700 copies.
The same concert recording was also released as part of the 30 Trips Around the Sun box set in October 2015.
- Disc 1, side A
- Disc 1, side B
- "Beat It On Down the Line" (Jesse Fuller)
- "Morning Dew" (Bonnie Dobson, Tim Rose)
- "Good Morning Little Schoolgirl" (Sonny Boy Williamson)
- Disc 2, side A
- "That's It for the Other One"
- Disc 2, side B
- "New Potato Caboose" (Phil Lesh, Robert Petersen)
- Disc 3, side A
- "Alligator" (Lesh, Ron McKernan, Robert Hunter)
- "Caution (Do Not Stop on Tracks)" part 1 (Garcia, Kreutzmann, Lesh, McKernan, Weir)
- Disc 3, side B
- "Caution (Do Not Stop on Tracks)" part 2 (Garcia, Kreutzmann, Lesh, McKernan, Weir)
- Grateful Dead
- Jerry Garcia – guitar, vocals
- Mickey Hart – drums
- Bill Kreutzmann – drums
- Phil Lesh – bass, vocals
- Ron "Pigpen" McKernan – organ, harmonica, percussion, vocals
- Bob Weir – guitar, vocals
- Produced by Grateful Dead
- Produced for release by David Lemieux
- Recording: Dan Healy
- Mixing: Jeffrey Norman
- Mastering: Jeffrey Norman, David Glasser
- Shrine Exposition Hall, Los Angeles, CA 11/10/1967 at AllMusic. Retrieved March 20, 2016.
- Shrine Exposition Hall, Los Angeles, CA 11/10/1967 at Discogs. Retrieved March 20, 2016.
- Duquette, Mike (January 7, 2016). "Rhino Charges into January with New Colored Vinyl Titles, CD Box Sets", The Second Disc. Retrieved March 20, 2016.
- "Doing a 180: The Grateful Dead, Shrine Exhibition Hall, Los Angeles, CA 11/10/1967", rhino.com. Retrieved March 20, 2016.
- "Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, CA 11/10/67 Vinyl", dead.net. Retrieved March 20, 2016.