Shropshire Family History Society
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
It produces a quarterly journal. Publication is scheduled for March, June, September and December.
The Society attends many fairs, rallies and events around Shropshire and the adjoining regions with a selection of databases and knowledgeable staff to try to answer visitors' family history questions.
It is a member of the Federation of Family History Societies.
- Family History Society of Cheshire
- North Cheshire Family History Society
- South Cheshire Family History Society
- Clwyd Family History Society
- Herefordshire Family History Society
- Powys Family History Society
- Montgomeryshire Genealogical Society
- Birmingham and Midland Society for Genealogy and Heraldry