|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||1,712.56 km2 (661.22 sq mi)|
|• Density||500/km2 (1,300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Shuangfeng County (simplified Chinese: 双峰县; traditional Chinese: 雙峰縣; pinyin: Shuāngfēng Xiàn; literally: "double peak") is a county in Hunan Province, China, it is under the administration of Loudi prefecture-level City.
Located on the east central part of the province, it is adjacent to the southeast of the city proper of Loudi. The county is bordered to the north and northeast by Xiangxiang City, to the southeast by Xiangtan and Hengshan Counties, to the south by Hengyang County, to the southwest by Shaodong County, to the northwest by Lianyuan City and Louxing District. Shuangfeng County covers 1,715 km2 (662 sq mi), as of the 2010 census, It had a registered population of 941,792 and a resident population of 854,555. The county has 13 towns and 3 townships under its jurisdiction, the county seat is Yongfeng (永丰镇).
- www.xzqh.org (in Chinese)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Yongfengzhen" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Loudi City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《娄底市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(in Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 娄底市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报 (in Chinese). Loudi People's Government. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- the population of Shuangfeng County in 2010 census, according to the Major data communique on 2010 Census of Shuangfeng County - 《双峰县第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报》: 
- The divisions of Shuangfeng County, according to About population of Shuangfeng - 双峰行政区划: 
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|