Shuangjing Subdistrict, Beijing
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Village-level divisions||12 residential communities|
|• Total||5.1 km2 (2.0 sq mi)|
|Elevation||44 m (144 ft)|
|• Density||16,000/km2 (42,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Shuangjing Subdistrict (simplified Chinese: 双井街道; traditional Chinese: 雙井街道; pinyin: Shuāngjǐng Jiēdào; literally: 'double well') is a subdistrict of Chaoyang District, Beijing, located in the vicinity of Beijing East railway station and the Beijing CBD Its boundaries are the Tonghui River to the North, the East 4th Ring Road to the East, Jinsong High Street to the South, and the boundary between Chaoyang District and Dongcheng District to the West. As of 2011[update], it had 12 residential communities (社区) under its administration.
- List of township-level divisions of Beijing
- Shuangjing Subway Station (Line 10)
- official local government website
- 2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：朝阳区 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Archived from the original on 2012-10-31. Retrieved 2013-01-08.
- 2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：双井街道 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2013-01-08.[permanent dead link]
|This Beijing location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|