|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||1,739.32 km2 (671.56 sq mi)|
|• Density||94/km2 (240/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Shuangpai County (simplified Chinese: 双牌县; traditional Chinese: 雙牌縣; pinyin: Shuāngpái Xiàn) is a county in Hunan Province, China, it is under the administration of Yongzhou Prefecture-level City. Shuangpai is also the 3rd smallest administrative unit (after Shaoshan and Guzhang) by population in the counties and county-level cities of the province.
Located on the southern margin of the province, it is adjacent to the city proper of Yongzhou, and lies to the eastern border of Guangxi. The county is bordered to the north and the northwest by Lingling District, to the east and the southeast by Ningyuan County, to the southwest and the south by Dao County, Quanzhou County of Guangxi. Shuangpai County covers 1,751 km2 (676 sq mi), as of 2015, it had a permanent resident population of 202,400. The county has 6 towns and 5 townships under its jurisdiction, the county seat is shuangpo (泷泊镇).
- www.xzqh.org (in Chinese)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Shuangpai" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Yongzhou City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《永州市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(in Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- "永州市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报". TJCN.org (in Chinese). China Statistical Information Network/中国统计信息网. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- the population of Shuangpai County in 2015, according to the Statistical Communiqué of Shuangpai County on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development - (2015年双牌县国民经济和社会发展统计公报): yzcity.gov.cn or yztj.gov.cn
- the divisions of Shuangpai County in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Shuangpai County on November 18, 2015 - 《湖南省民政厅关于同意双牌县乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕27号): rednet.cn, also see 《湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案》: people.com or xinhuanet.com
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|