Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shul, meaning school in Yiddish, is another term for synagogue.
Shul or Shool (Persian: شول) may also refer to:
Places in Iran
- Shul, Mohr, a village
- Shul, Sepidan, a village
- Kalgah, Fars, Sepidan County, a village also known as Shūl
- Shul, Shiraz, a village
- Brian Shul (born 1948), retired United States Air Force pilot and officer
Other places in Fars Province:
- Shul-e Bozi, Marvdasht County
- Shul-e Bozorg, Marvdasht County
- Shul-e Sarui, Marvdasht County
- Shul-e Dalkhan, Sepidan County
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.