||This biography of a living person includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Junjo Romantica: Pure Romance, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi|
Shungiku Nakamura (中村 春菊 Nakamura Shungiku?, born December 13,1980) is a Japanese yaoi manga artist. She is most famous for creating Junjo Romantica: Pure Romance. Shungiku Nakamura's distinct style of manga has been identified largely throughout Japanese and English yaoi fanbases. Her works usually include large age gaps between the seme and uke and characters with careers in the publishing industry (as depicted in Junjo Romantica and Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi). She often cowrites with Fujisaki Miyako, who authored the novels of Yoshino Chiaki no baai in Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi.
- Junjo Romantica: Pure Romance (2002 - Ongoing)
- "Junjou Mistake" (2008)
- Hybrid Child (2003 - 2004)
- Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi (2007 - Ongoing)
- "√W.P.B." (2004)
- "Touzandou Tentsui Ibun" (1998 - 1999)
- "Mangetsu Monogatari"
- "Tsuki wa Yamiyo ni Kakuru ga Gotoku" (1999)
- "Picturesque of a Mask" (art only)
- "Umi ni Nemuru Hana"
- "Hybrid Child Boys-Love Manga Has Anime in the Works". Anime News Network. July 28, 2011. Retrieved August 25, 2011.
- Shungiku Nakamura manga (Japanese)
|This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|