From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Owner||State of Alaska DOT&PF|
|Elevation AMSL||197 ft / 60 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Bering Air||Ambler, Kobuk, Kotzebue|
- FAA Airport Master Record for SHG ( PDF), effective 2008-04-10
- Bering Air: Kotzebue Flight Schedule (PDF). Retrieved 31-Aug-2007.
- FAA Alaska airport diagram (GIF)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for SHG, effective June 22, 2017
- Resources for this airport:
- FAA airport information for SHG
- AirNav airport information for SHG
- ASN accident history for SHG
- FlightAware airport information and live flight tracker
- SkyVector aeronautical chart for SHG
- Airport information for PAGH at Great Circle Mapper.
- Airport information for PAGH at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about an Alaska airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a location in the Northwest Arctic Borough, Alaska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|