From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shunt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shunt may refer to:
- Shunt (medical) – a hole or passage allowing fluid to move from one part of the body to another
- Shunt (electrical) – a device allowing electric current to pass around a point in a circuit
- Shunt (railway operations) – the process of sorting items of rolling stock into train sets or consists, also called "switching"
- Shunt (theatre company) – an experimental theatre company based in London
- Hexose monophosphate shunt (biochemistry) – alternate name for the Pentose phosphate pathway
- Shunt, a house robot in the TV series Robot Wars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shunt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.