From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shura is method of decision-making in Islamic societies.
Shura may also refer to:
- Ash-Shura, the 42nd sura of the Qur'an
- Shura Cherkassky (1911–1995), American classical pianist
- Shura Taft, English-born Australian television and radio presenter
- Mary Francis Shura (1923–1991), American writer
- Shura (musician), British musician
- Shura (singer) (b. 1975), Russian singer
- Shura (rural locality), several rural localities in Russia
- Shura, an alternate Japanese term referring to one of the six realms of reincarnation; the kanji are also used in the name for the Buddhist entities known otherwise as Asura
- Shura mono, a theme in Noh, a major form of classical Japanese musical drama
- Shura (film), a 1971 Japanese film
- Shura, a character in the Soul series of fighting games
- Capricorn Shura, a character from the Japanese manga Saint Seiya
- Shura Council, former upper house of the Parliament of Egypt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.