From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shutter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shutter may refer to:
- Window shutter, a solid window covering used to block light and winds
- Hurricane shutter, a reinforced window shutter for protection in strong winds
- Shutter (photography), a photographic device that administers the exposure by limiting the time over which light is admitted
- Movie projector shutter, used to interrupt the emitted light during the time the film is advanced to the next frame
- Stage lighting shutter, used to modify the light cast by a theatre light
- A device used to manipulate pulses of light in a signal lamp
- Shutter (2004 film), a horror film from Thailand
- Shutter (2007 film), a short film starring Sonja Bennett
- Shutter (2008 film), an American remake of the 2004 film, starring Joshua Jackson
- Shutter (2012 film), an Indian thriller film
- Shutter (software), a free and open-source screenshot tool for Linux
- Swell shutter, a flap used to control the flow of air through the pipes in a pipe organ
- Roller shutter, a metal gate device that secures and closes wide entrances and windows.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shutter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.