(Chief Technology Officer)
|Headquarters||Chicago, IL, USA
|Services||Cloud Data Management|
ShuttleCloud is a startup company that specializes in data import and migration software. ShuttleCloud has offices in Chicago and Madrid, Spain. The company has raised over $1 million in venture capital financing.
In 2011, ShuttleCloud was chosen to be part of the TechStars program, a startup incubator that offers seed funding and three months of mentorship for selected firms. Subsequently, the company raised a seed round of financing from High Line Venture Partners, SV Angel and other investors.
Outside of data migration services, ShuttleCloud owns Gmail Meter, a free tool that analyzes inbox statistics. Gmail Meter has been featured by the official Gmail Blog and various other news sources such as TechCrunch, Time Magazine, and Engadget.
- "ShuttleCloud". AngelList. Retrieved July 31, 2013.
- "ShuttleCloud". CrunchBase. May 31, 2012. Retrieved July 16, 2013.
- "The Program - TechStars". TechStars. Retrieved October 24, 2012.
- Shontell, Alyson. "WHERE ARE THEY NOW: The 11 Techstars Startups 6 Months After Demo Day". Business Insider. Retrieved October 23, 2011.
- Wilson, Fred. "Gmail Meter". Fred Wilson (financier). Retrieved October 27, 2012.
- Gupta, Saurabh. "Know Your Gmail Stats using Gmail Meter". Google. Retrieved April 19, 2012.
- Perez, Sarah. "Google's New "Gmail Meter" Crunches Data About Your Email Use". TechCrunch. Retrieved April 19, 2012.
- Wagstaff, Keith (April 20, 2012). "Google's New Gmail Meter Breaks Down Your Inbox". Time Inc. Retrieved April 20, 2012. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Time" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).