From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shuwa may mean
- Shuwa Arabic, the Afro-Arabic language spoken in Sudan, Chad and other states of Sahelian Africa
- The mostly Arab speakers of this language also known as Baggara
- The Japanese Sign Language (手話)
- Honinbo Shuwa, a Japanese professional go player
- Shuwaa, a roasted goat or lamb dish popular in Oman and the UAE
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shuwa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.