Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shuya may refer to:
- Shuya (inhabited locality), name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Shuya River (Karelia), Neva basin, Russia
- Shuya River (Kostroma Oblast), Volga basin, Russia
People with the given name
- Shuya Iwai (岩井 柊弥, born 2000), Japanese footballer
- Shuya Nanahara, a manga character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shuya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.