From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shy is the adjective describing a person who demonstrates shyness.
Shy or SHY may also refer to:
- IATA airport code for Shinyanga Airport
- Shy (company), an Italian women's shoe brand
- Soft hyphen (HTML character entity
­), an indication of an optional hyphenation point in a word
- iShares Barclays 1-3 Year Treasury Bond, an exchange-traded fund with ticker symbol SHY
- SHY, an ICAO code for Sky Airlines
- Christopher Shy, freelance fantasy and science fiction artist
- Shy, also called a throw-in in association football.
- Shy Keenan, an author, child sexual abuse survivor, and founder of Phoenix Survivors
- Shy (band), a British classic rock band
- SHY, real name Mark Scott, member of the Scottish rapper and songwriter duo SHY & DRS
- "Shy", a song by Prince from The Gold Experience
- "Shy", a 2000 song from Sonata Arctica's albums Successor and Takatalvi
- Shy, a 2015 by Imany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.