Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Shylock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shylock is the principal antagonist of William Shakespeare's play The Merchant of Venice.
Shylock may also refer to:
- Shylock (film), a 1941 Indian Tamil-language film directed by Kinema Ramu and Serukalathur Sama
- Shylock (play), a monologue by Mark Leiren-Young, premiered 1996
- Shylock, a one-man play by Gareth Armstrong, premiered 1998
- Shylock (musical), a 1987 musical based on The Merchant of Venice
- Shylock, a slang term for a loan shark
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shylock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.