Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Siam or siam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The name Siam is a former exonym and administrative division used for Thailand, located in Central, Eastern, Western, Southern Thailand, Syburi, Perlis and Tanao Si.
Siam may also refer to:
- Sukhothai Kingdom (1238-1438)
- Ayutthaya Kingdom (1351–1767)
- Thonburi Kingdom (1768–1782)
- Rattanakosin Kingdom (1782–Present)
Businesses and organizations
- Siam Di Tella, an Argentine manufacturing company
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, an academic society
- Siam Piwat, estate developer of Siam Paragon, Iconsiam, etc
- Islam Siam (born 1985), Egyptian footballer
- Said Siam (1959–2009), Palestinian politician and Hamas member
- Siam Hanghal (born 1993), Indian footballer
- Siam area, in the Pathum Wan district of Bangkok, Thailand
- Iconsiam, Bangkok, Thailand
- Siam, Ohio, United States
- Rue de Siam (Siam Street) in Brest, France
- Salón Internacional del Automóvil México, an annual auto show in Mexico City
- Service integration and management, an information technology management framework
- Siamese method
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.