|Founded||4 June 2010|
|Commenced operations||October 2014|
|Hubs||Don Mueang International Airport|
|Alliance||Orient Thai Airlines|
|Key people||Flt Lt Surin Sukkang (CEO)|
Siam Air Transport Co.,Ltd., or Siam Air, is a Thai airline with its head office on the property of Don Mueang International Airport in Don Mueang District, Bangkok. It operates services out of Don Mueang International Airport.
The airline began operations in October 2014 with services out of Don Mueang to Hong Kong, using two Boeing 737-300s. Two Boeing 737-800s were added to its fleet in late 2015. It expanded by adding Zhengzhou and Guangzhou to its network in early 2015. In late 2015, the airline launched flights to Macau and Singapore.
Siam Air currently flies to the following destinations:
- Changsha - Changsha Huanghua International Airport
- Guangzhou - Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Zhengzhou - Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong - Hong Kong International Airport
- Macau - Macau International Airport
- Singapore - Singapore Changi Airport
- Bangkok - Don Mueang International Airport (Hub)
Siam Air operates an all-Boeing fleet consisting of the following aircraft (as of August 2016):
- Home page. Siam Air. Retrieved on October 26, 2016. "CONTACT INFO Address : Siam Air Transport Co.,Ltd. 222 Room 2323 P Vibhavadi – Rangsit Road Donmueang International Airport, Donmueang, Bangkok, Thailand 10210"
- "Siam Air A new Airline". World Airline News. 2014-10-15. Retrieved 2014-07-04.
- "Flight Schedule: 1 May 2017 – 28 October 2017". siamair.co.th. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part Two)". Airliner World (November 2016): 34.
- Siam Air Transport Co., Ltd. Official website