Hanghal during his first season with Bengaluru
|Full name||Jamkhansiam Siam Hanghal|
|Date of birth||26 May 1993|
|Place of birth||Churachandpur, Manipur, India|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2013||→ DSK Shivajians (loan)|
|2015||→ NorthEast United (loan)||12||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 05:42, 11 June 2018 (UTC)
Early career and Bengaluru FC
Born in Churachandpur, Manipur, Hanghal began his football career at the Tata Football Academy before beginning his professional career in the I-League with Pailan Arrows. After not gaining much playing time during the 2012–13 season, Hanghal was loaned to I-League 2nd Division side DSK Shivajians. After the season, Hanghal signed with newly established Bengaluru FC for the 2013–14 I-League campaign. He made his professional debut for the club on 22 September 2013 in Bengaluru FC's first ever match against Mohun Bagan. He started the match and played the full ninety as Bengaluru FC drew 1–1. He then scored his first professional goal for the club on 23 October 2013 against Dempo. His sixth minute strike was the first in a 3–1 victory. During his three year spell with Bengaluru FC, Hanghal won two I-League titles and a Federation Cup.
NorthEast United (loan)
On 10 July 2015 it was announced that Hanghal had been drafted by NorthEast United for the 2015 Indian Super League season. He made his debut for the team on 6 October 2015 against the Kerala Blasters. He started the match and played the whole 90 minutes as NorthEast United lost 3–1.
On 2 August 2016 Hanghal signed with Chennaiyin for the 2016 ISL season. He made his debut for the side on 2 October 2016 against Atlético de Kolkata in Chennaiyin's opening match. He came on as a 90th minute substitute for Baljit Sahni as Chennaiyin drew the match 2–2. Hanghal then earned his first start for the team on 20 October against his former side, NorthEast United. His cross was converted into the net by Davide Succi as Chennaiyin came out 1–0 winners. Hanghal also earned the Emerging Player of the Match award for his performance.
After a short stint with Mumbai in the I-League, Hanghal was selected in the 9th round of the 2017–18 ISL Players Draft by the Kerala Blasters for the 2017–18 Indian Super League season on 23 July 2017. He made his debut for the club on 3 December 2017 in their match against Mumbai City. He came on as a 65th minute substitute for Jackichand Singh as Kerala Blasters drew 1–1.
- As of 11 June 2018
|NorthEast United (loan)||2015||ISL||12||0||—||—||—||—||12||0|
- "Chennaiyin FC sign Siam Hanghal". Indian Super League. 2 August 2016. Retrieved 6 October 2016.
- "Bengaluru FC 1-1 Mohun Bagan". Soccerway.
- "Bengaluru FC 3-1 Dempo". Soccerway.
- "ISL Player Auction 2015: Full List of Players Bought by 8 Franchisees in Domestic Player Draft". IB Times. 10 July 2015. Retrieved 6 October 2016.
- "Kerala Blasters 3-1 NorthEast United". Soccerway.
- "Atletico de Kolkata 2-2 Chennaiyin". Soccerway.
- Mitra, Atanu (20 October 2016). "Chennaiyin FC show character, Bernard Mendy shines and Nelo Vingada's problems". Goal.com. Retrieved 20 October 2016.
- "Succi's goal scripts Chennaiyin's first-ever win over NorthEast". Indian Super League. 20 October 2016. Retrieved 20 October 2016.
- "ISL 2017 player draft, as it happened: ATK, Jamshedpur FC and Pune strike big". The Field. 23 July 2017. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- "Kerala Blasters 1-1 Mumbai City". Soccerway.
- "Siam Hanghal signs for Delhi Dynamos". Delhi Dynamos FC (Twitter).
- Siam Hanghal at Soccerway