From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up siamese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Siamese (//), most commonly refers to:
- Someone or something from Thailand: see Siam (disambiguation)
- Siamese, an informal term for conjoined or fused, including with a two-cylinder motorcycle's exhaust pipes
- Siamese twins, conjoined twins
- The "Siamese Twins", Chang and Eng Bunker, the conjoined twin sideshow act from whom the term derives
- Siamesing (engineering), the practice, whose name is derived from siamese twins, of combining two devices (such as cylinder ports or cooling jackets) together into a closely coupled pair, so as to save space between them.
- Siamese cat, a domestic cat breed
- Siamese crocodile, a species of crocodile
- Siamese mud carp, a species of freshwater fish in the carp family, Cyprinidae.
- Siamese algae eater, a species of freshwater fish in the carp family, Cyprinidae.
- Siamese fighting fish, a species of fish from genus Betta.
- Siamese fireback, a national bird of Thailand.
- Siamese tigerfish, a species of fish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siamese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.