From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Siberia, Western)
West Siberian can refer to:
- West Siberian Plain, the world's largest unbroken lowland
- West Siberian economic region, one of twelve economic regions of Russia
- West Siberian Glacial Lake, a periglacial lake formed approximately 80,000 years ago
- West Siberian Krai, an early krai of Russian SFSR
- West Siberian Laika, a hunting dog breed developed by the indigenous people of Northern Ural and West Siberia
- Altai gas pipeline, a proposed natural gas pipeline to export natural gas from Russia's Western Siberia to North-Western China.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title West Siberian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.