(Redirected from Sibirsky (disambiguation))
Sibirsky (masculine), Sibirskaya (feminine), or Sibirskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- anything pertaining to Siberia, Russia
- Siberian Federal District (Sibirsky federalny okrug), a federal district of Russia
- Sibirsky Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the closed administrative-territorial formation of Sibirsky in Altai Krai, Russia is incorporated as
- Sibirsky (rural locality) (Sibirskaya, Sibirskoye), several rural localities in Russia
- Siberian Route (Sibirsky trakt), a historic route which connected European Russia with Siberia and China
- Sibirsky (family), a princely Genghisid family formerly living in Russia
- Sibirskaya (Novosibirsk Metro), a station of the Novosibirsk Metro in Novosibirsk, Russia
- Siberia (disambiguation)
- Siberian (disambiguation)
- West Siberian economic region (Zapadno-Sibirsky ekonomichesky rayon), an economic region of Russia
- East Siberian economic region (Vostochno-Sibirsky ekonomichesky rayon), an economic region of Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sibirsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.