|Defunct||April 1, 2011|
|Yevgeny Valeryevich Yurchenko, (Chairman)
Ivan V. Dadykin, (CEO)
|Revenue||US$ 1.2 Billion (2008)|
Sibirtelecom (Russian: ОАО «Сибирьтелеком»), a subsidiary of Svyazinvest Holding Company, is a regional telecommunications and Internet service provider in Siberia. It is responsible for providing service to over 29% of Russia's territory.
The company was formed by the legal union of many regional service providers. Please see the list of subsidiaries below.
Local telephony services; Long-distance and international telephony services; Cellular radio-telephone services; Mobile radio-telephone services; Mobile radio services; Paging services; Leasing channels and communication tracts; Telematic services; Data transfer services; Telegraphy services (reception, transmitting and delivery of telegrams); AT/Telex network services); Cable television services; Wire broadcasting services; Television and radio broadcasting services using transmitting apparatuses.
- Broadband multi-service communication networks
- Development of infrastructure of the Internet access
- Intellectual communication networks
- Cable television Networks
- Internet – telephony
- Services Development of the ISDN network
- Altaitelecom, Barnaul, Altai Krai
- Gorno-Altaitelecom, Gorno-Altaysk, Altai Republic
- Electrosvayz, Irkutsk Oblast
- Electrosvyaz, Kemerovo Oblast
- Electrosvyaz, Krasnoyarsk Krai
- Electrosvyaz, Novosibirsk
- Electrosvyaz, Omsk Oblast
- Electrosvyaz, Aga Buryatia
- Tomsktelecom, Tomsk Oblast
- Khakass subsidiary, Khakass Republic
- Chitatelecom, Chita Oblast