Location in Guimaras
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
|• Mayor||Luben G. Vilches|
|• Total||120.04 km2 (46.35 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||180/km2 (480/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)33|
Sibunag is a fifth class municipality in the province of Guimaras, Philippines. Its territory includes the islands of Inampulugan, Natugna, and several other minor islets in the Guimaras Stait. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 22,158 people.
- Dasal (Poblacion)
- San Isidro
|Population census of Sibunag|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Sibunag was 22,158 people, with a density of 180 inhabitants per square kilometre or 470 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- "Province: Guimaras". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region VI (Western Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Republic Act No. 7896 - An Act Creating the Municipality of Sibunag in the Province of Guimaras". Chan Robles Virtual Law Library. 20 February 1995. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region VI (Western Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Region VI (Western Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Guimaras". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Media related to Sibunag at Wikimedia Commons
- Official webpage of the Province of Guimaras: Sibunag
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
|Guimaras Strait / Pulupandan, Negros Occidental|
|Nueva Valencia||Panay Gulf|
|This article about a location in Western Visayas region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|