|Elevation||46 m (151 ft)|
- Kampung Doras 1.9 kilometres (1.2 mi) west
- Kampung Siga 1.9 kilometres (1.2 mi) south
- Kampung Sungei Duuh 1.9 kilometres (1.2 mi) south
- Kampung Masan 1.9 kilometres (1.2 mi) south
- Kampung Beradau 2.6 kilometres (1.6 mi) northeast
- Kampung Sentah/Rais 1.9 kilometres (1.2 mi) south on the Mount Sentah/Siburan
- [[Kampung Prutan 1.9 kilometres (1.2 mi) south
Eastern Mall – A sub-urban mall along the Pan Borneo Highway located at the 17th mile of the busy Kuching-Serian Road between the booming district of Padawan and Serian. Anchor tenant is H&L Supercenter occupying 30,000 sq. ft while other tenants such as Watsons, LEA Centre, KFC and Singapore Chicken Rice.
- "Siburan, Malaysia". Geonames. 9 August 2010. Retrieved 27 December 2010.
|This Sarawak location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|