Cyril Lincoln Sibusiso Nyembezi (1919–2000) was a South African writer known as a Zulu novelist, poet, scholar, teacher and editor. Inkinsela yase Mgungundlovu was made into a television series because of the popularity of the novel.
- Mntanami! Mntanami! Lincroft books (first printing in 1950 and later entitled Ushicilelo lwesithathu in third printing, 1965)
- Ubudoda abukhulelwa (1953) Shuter and Shooter
- Inkinsela yase Mgungundlovu (1961) Shuter and Shooter
- Imisebe yelanga (1963) Afrikaanse Pers Boekhandel
- Amahlunga aluhlaza (1963) Shuter and Shooter
- Zulu Proverbs Johannesburg: University of the Witwatersrand
- Izibongo zamakhosi Pietermaritzburg: Shuter and Shooter.(1958)
- Inqolobane yesizwe (1966) (with Otty Ezrom Nxumalo). Pietermaritzburg: Shuter and Shooter
- Cry, The Beloved Country, by Alan Paton, translated into Zulu as Lafa elihle kakhulu (1958), Pietermaritzburg: Shuter and Shooter
Zulu language studies
- Uhlelo lwesiZulu (1956) Pietermaritzburg: Shuter and Shooter
- Learn Zulu (1958) Pietermaritzburg: Shuter and Shooter
- Compact Zulu Dictionary. London: Dent.
|This article about a South African writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|