Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte
|Municipality of Sibutad|
|Nickname(s): Mineral Premier Capital of Zamboanga Peninsula|
Map of Zamboanga del Norte with Sibutad highlighted
|Region||Zamboanga Peninsula (Region IX)|
|Province||Zamboanga del Norte|
|Barangays||16 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Eufracio Caidic|
|• Electorate||11,549 voters (2016)|
|• Total||65.57 km2 (25.32 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||270/km2 (700/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)65|
|Climate type||Tropical climate|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||58,690,903.68 (2016)|
|Native languages||Subanon language|
Sibutad, officially the Municipality of Sibutad, is a 5th class municipality in the province of Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 17,645 people.
Sibutad is politically subdivided into 16 barangays.
- Poblacion (Sibutad)
|Population census of Sibutad|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
Sibutad has 15 schools, 13 of which are complete elementary schools and 2 are primary schools. All are in the Sibutad School District. Schools are:
- Bagacay Elementary School
- Bolicon Primary School
- Calilic Elementary School
- Calube Elementary School
- Delapa Elementary School
- Kanim Elementary School
- Libay Elementary School
- Magsaysay Elementary School
- Marapong Elementary School
- Minlasag Elementary School
- Oyan Elementary School
- Sibutad Central Elementary School
- Sawang Elementary School
- Sinipay Primary School
- Sipaloc Elementary School
Secondary schools of Sibutad:
- Sibutad National High School (located in Brgy. Poblacion)
- Kanim National High School
- Sawang National High School
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Zamboanga del Norte". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region IX (Zamboanga Peninsula)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region IX (Zamboanga Peninsula)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region IX (Zamboanga Peninsula)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Zamboanga del Norte". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|This article about a location in Zamboanga Peninsula region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|