|Look up Sicilian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sicilian refers to the autonomous Italian island of Sicily.
Sicilian can also refer to:
- Sicilian language, a Romance language spoken on the island of Sicily, its satellite islands, and southern Calabria
- Sicilians, people from or with origins in Sicily
- The Sicilian, a 1984 novel by Mario Puzo
- The Sicilian (film), a 1987 action film based on the novel
- All pages beginning with "Sicilian"
- Caecilian, an order of amphibians, occasionally pronounced Sicilian
- Sicily (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sicilian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.