Jump to navigation Jump to search
Type of site
|Users||33,805 registered accounts|
34 contributors[a] (Feb. 2015)
|Launched||5 October 2004|
|CC Attribution / Share-Alike 3.0|
Most text also dual-licensed under GFDL, media licensed freely according to Wikimedia Commons licenses.
The Sicilian Wikipedia (Sicilian: Wikipedia ’n sicilianu) is the Sicilian-language edition of the free online encyclopedia Wikipedia. It was created on 5 October 2004. As of December 2019 it contains more than 26,063 articles.
- Contributors are users who edited at least 10 times since they registered.
|Sicilian edition of Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia|
- Media related to Sicilian Wikipedia at Wikimedia Commons
- Sicilian Wikipedia (in Sicilian)
- Sicilian Wikipedia (mobile) (in Sicilian)
- Ammasciata The Sicilian Wikipedia's Embassy (in Sicilian)
|This Wikimedia Foundation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Sicily-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|