|Series||Doctor Who book:
New Series Adventures
|Set in||Period between
"The Family of Blood" and "Utopia"
|6 September 2007|
|Preceded by||Forever Autumn|
Sick Building is a BBC Books original novel written by Paul Magrs and based on the long-running science fiction television series Doctor Who. It features the Tenth Doctor and Martha Jones. This book had the working title The Wicked Bungalow before changing to Sick Building, at the request of Russell T Davies.
Sick Building was shortlisted for the 2008–2009 Doncaster Book Award.
The TARDIS arrives on Tiermann's World. Professor Tiermann and his family live alone here in a futuristic, fully automated Dreamhome, protected by a supposedly impenetrable force shield. An enormous alien creature called the Voracious Craw is heading towards their home with the intent to devour everything. But the Craw is not the only enemy - outside sabre-toothed tigers roam a frozen landscape, and the Dreamhouse itself turns against its occupants.
Sick Building won Best Book in the 2007 Jade Pagoda Awards.
- Doctor Who Magazine No. 379
- SFX: the leading science fiction, fantasy and horror magazine
- "Sick Building". Doncaster Book Award. Retrieved 24 June 2010.
- Henry Potts (13 February 2008). "Jade Pagoda awards". The Worlds of Bondegezou. Retrieved 17 September 2010.
- Sick Building title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Sick Building at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- Sick Building at The TARDIS Library
- The Cloister Library - Sick Building
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This BBC-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|