From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sicon)
|Look up scion or scions in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scion is a lineal descendant (a son or daughter) of a notable family.
It may also refer to:
- Scion (automobile), a brand of vehicles
- Scion Audio/Visual, a record label of the Scion automobile marque
- Scion (comics), a comic book published 2000–2004 by CrossGen Comics
- Scion (grafting), a detached shoot or twig containing buds from a woody plant which is grafted onto the stock
- Scion (Crown Research Institute), a scientific research organisation in New Zealand
- Scion (role-playing game), a role-playing game by White Wolf, Inc
- The Atlantean Scion is a fictional device in the video game Tomb Raider (1996) and its remake Tomb Raider: Anniversary (2007)
- An alien race in the video game Battlezone 2 (1999)
- A race of alien children in the Torchwood novel First Born (2011) by James Goss
- An episode from season 10 (2010–2011) of the TV series Smallville
- A playable class in the game Path of Exile (2013)
- Scion Hotels is a brand used by The Trump Organization since 2016 for some of its properties
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.