Sidamo may refer to:
- Sidamo Province, a province of Ethiopia until 1995, now part of the Somali, Southern Peoples, and Oromia Regions
- Galla-Sidamo Governorate, part of Italian East Africa from 1936 to 1941
- Ethiopian Sidamo, a type of Arabica coffee grown in the area of the former Sidamo Province
- Sidamo language, an Afro-Asiatic language spoken in parts of southern Ethiopia
- Charaxes sidamo, a butterfly of family Nymphalidae
- Macrocossus sidamo, a moth of family Cossidae
- Sidama people, an ethnic group whose homeland is in the Sidama Zone of the SNNPR of Ethiopia
- Sidama Zone, Southern Nations, Nationalities, and Peoples' Region, Ethiopia
- Sidama Coffee, a football club based in Hawassa, Ethiopia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sidamo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.