From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Siddhar; Chittar, a variant English spelling
Siddha may refer to:
- Siddha, in Hinduism, a person who has attained a high level of spiritual enlightenment; or, in Jainism, a soul who is permanently liberated from the cycle of birth and death
- Siddha Yoga, a spiritual path in Hindu traditions
- Siddha medicine, a form of South Indian, Tamil traditional medicine
- Mahasiddha, a term for someone who embodies and cultivates siddhi of perfection
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siddha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.