Shukla at Colors TV party
|Born||12 December 1980|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Sidharth Shukla is an Indian television actor and model from Mumbai. He made his acting debut in the 2008 Sony TV show Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na which was a moderate success. Shukla has also been a part of shows like Star One's Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi and Star Plus's short-lived series Love U Zindagi. In 2013, he participated in the sixth season of dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. Shukla is best known for his portrayal of Shivraj Alok Shekhar in Colors TV drama series Balika Vadhu. In 2014 Shukla made his big-screen debut in a supporting role with Shashank Khaitan's romantic comedy Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania  In 2016, he was a contestant in the show 'Khatron Ke Khiladi', he won the show on 3 April 2016.
Shukla was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra to Ashok Shukla a civil engineer working with the Reserve Bank of India and Rita Shukla. He has two elder sisters. His family originally hails from Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. Shukla did his schooling from St. Xavier's High School, Fort and later completed his degree in Interior Design from Rachana Sansad School of Interior Design. Shukla has described himself to be very athletic as a child, and represented his school in Tennis and Football.
In 2008, he made his acting debut with a lead role in the television show Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na. He later went on to do lead roles in Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi, Love U Zindagi and Shivraj Shekhar in Balika Vadhu. In 2013, Shukla participated in the celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as a contestant.
In January 2014, it was reported that Shukla had signed a 3-film-deal with Indian film director and producer Karan Johar's production house Dharma Productions. In the following year, Shukla debuted in Dharma Productions' romantic comedy Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania in a supporting role, playing the character of an NRI doctor named Angad Bedi. His performance in the film was appreciated and the film earned him an award for Breakthrough Supporting Performance (Male) in 2015 Stardust Awards.
Shukla hosts the crime based show Savdhaan India.
- Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na as Shubh Ranawat (2008–09)
- Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi as Veer Vardhan Singh (2009–10)
- Aahat (Storyline: Maut Ka Khel) (2010)
- Love U Zindagi as Rahul Aditya Kashyap (2011)
- Balika Vadhu as Shivraj Alok Shekhar (2012–15)
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (season 6) as contestant (2013)
- Comedy Nights with Kapil as himself (2014)
- Savdhaan India as host (2014-2015)
- Comedy Classes (2015)
- India's Got Talent season 6 as Host (2015)
- Bigg Boss 9 as guest/himself (2016)
- Khatron Ke Khiladi season 7 Winner (2016)
- India's Got Talent season 7 as Host (2016)
- Dil Se Dil Tak as Parth bhanushali (Dec 2017)
|2014||Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania ||Angad|
|2016||Business by Kazakh ||TBA|
- 2012 Golden Petal Awards - Most Lokpriye Face (Male)
- 2012 Golden Petal Awards - Best on Screen Couple on Colors - with Pratyusha Banerjee
- 2013 Golden Petal Awards - Most Lokpriye Face (Male)
- 2013 ITA Awards - GRB ! Performer of the Year (Male)
- 2014 Zee Gold Awards - Most Fit Actor (Male) 
- 2014 Stardust Awards - Breakthrough Supporting Performance (Male) for Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania
- 2016 Ngoi Sao Xanh Awards - Most favorite foreign Actor (Male) for Balika Vadhu https://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gi%E1%BA%A3i_th%C6%B0%E1%BB%9Fng_Ng%C3%B4i_Sao_Xanh_2016
- 2017 HT Most Stylish actor
- "Sidharth Shukla ousted from 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'". dna. 17 August 2013. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- IANS. "Karan Johar signs three film deal with Sidharth Shukla". ndtv. Retrieved 6 April 2014.
- "Karan Johar is like Narendra Modi in my life: Sidharth Shukla". The Times of India. Retrieved 2014-06-21.
- "TV stars cheer for their World Cup favourite". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- "Stardust Awards 2015: List of Winners". NDTVMovies.com. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- "Zee Gold Awards 2014 Complete List Of Winners". www.filmibeat.com. Retrieved 1 February 2016.