|Governor of Tripura|
16 June 1995 – 22 June 2000
|Preceded by||Romesh Bhandari|
|Succeeded by||Krishna Mohan Seth|
|Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha|
|Preceded by||Kailashpati Sinha|
|Succeeded by||Birendra Prasad|
19 January 1929|
Bind , Patna ,Bihar ,British India
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
Professor Siddheshwar Prasad (born 19 January 1929) was an Indian politician belonging to the Indian National Congress. He was elected to the Lok Sabha, lower house of the Parliament of India from the Nalanda Constituency of Bihar in 1962, 1967 and 1971. He was earlier a Professor in Nalanda College in Bihar. He was the Governor of Tripura from June 1995 to June 2000.
- "BJP yet to open innings in Nalanda". The Times of India. 20 March 2014. Retrieved 10 April 2018.
- Vasant Sitaram Kulkarni; Suniti Vasant Kulkarni; Prakash Kokil (1971). India's Parliament, 1971: Who's who of Indian M.P.s: Encyclopaedia of India's Parliament, 1971. Law Book House. p. 126. Retrieved 10 April 2018.
- Times of India (Firm) (1970). The Times of India Directory and Year Book Including Who's who. Bennett, Coleman & Company. p. 355. Retrieved 10 April 2018.
- Aruna Goel; S. L. Goel (2010). Encyclopaedia of higher education in the 21st century. Deep & Deep Publications. pp. 501–. ISBN 978-81-7629-584-0. Retrieved 10 April 2018.
- "LIST OF PAST GOVERNORS". Raj Bhavan Tripura. Retrieved 10 April 2018.