Okhaldhunga Bajaar Entrance Hill within Siddhicharan Municipality (2018)
|• Mayor||Mohan Kumar Shrestha (NCP)|
|• Deputy Mayor||Ichha Gurung (NCP)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:45 (NST)|
Siddhicharan is a municipality and the district headquarter of Okhaldhunga District in Province No. 1 of Nepal that was established in May 2014 by merging the two former Village development committees Andheri, Thulachhap, Jyamire, Salleri, Rumjatar and Okhaldhunga. It is named after the Nepali poet Siddhicharan Shrestha. At the time of the 2011 Nepal census it had a population of 27,995 people living in 6,994 individual households.
- 72 new municipalities announced My Republica
- Govt announces 72 new municipalities The Kathmandu Post
- "Brief Introduction". Siddhicharan Municipality. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- "National Population and Housing Census 2011" (PDF). Central Bureau of Statistics. November 2017. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- "Rumjatar Airport" (PDF). Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal. Retrieved 1 May 2018.