Sidetrack may refer to:
- Sidetrack (rail transport), a railroad track auxiliary to the main track
- Sidetrack (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Sidetrack (Transformers), a fictional character in the Transformers universe
- Sidetrack Bar & Grill, a bar & restaurant in Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Sidetrack Films, a film production company based out of Brooklyn, New York
- Sidetracks: Explorations of a Romantic Biographer, a 2000 autobiography by British biographer Richard Holmes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sidetrack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.