From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sidi is an Arabic honorific.
Sidi is part of the following proper names:
- El Cid Campeador, Cid being the Spanish corruption of Sidi, a Christian knight of the Reconquista
- Cide Hamete Benengeli, the fictional author of Don Quixote
- Sidi Abdel Rahman is a town in Egypt
- Sidi Barrani, an Egyptian village
- Sidi Bel Abbes, an Algerian wilayah (province)
- Sidi Ifni, a Moroccan city
- Three massacres named after the Algerian villages where they occurred:
- Sidi Moro Sanneh, Gambian economist
- Sidi Said, leader of an Algerian trade union
- Sidi Bouzid Governorate, Tunisia
- Siddi, a community of Sufis from the region of Gujarat, India, who arrived from East Africa in the 12th century
- SIDI (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sidi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.