Sidiki Diabaté is a Malian kora player, musician and music producer born in 1992 in Bamako, Mali. He is the son of renowned kora player Toumani Diabaté and grandson of Sidiki Diabaté. Diabaté belongs to the 77th generation of musicians in a long family tradition of griots, his family being primarily kora players. His grandfather Sidiki Diabaté recorded the first ever kora album in 1970. His father's cousin Sona Jobarteh is the first female kora player to come from a Griot family. His uncle Mamadou Sidiki Diabaté is also a prominent kora player.
Sidiki Diabaté was arrested on September 24, 2020, on the count of assault on an ex-girlfriend.
- 2014 : Toumani & Sidiki, with his father Toumani Diabaté
- 2016 : Diabateba Music, Vol. 1
- 2017 : Lamomali, with -M-
- 2019 : Béni
- "Soundtrack to my life: Afro-pop star Sidiki Diabate's journey through adversity and joy". The National (Abu Dhabi). July 2, 2018.
- "Toumani Diabaté and Sidiki Diabaté: Toumani & Sidiki review – virtuoso, upbeat kora duets". The Guardian. May 1, 2014.
- "Arrêté depuis lundi : Sidiki Diabaté est sous mandat de dépôt - Lequotidien - Journal d'information Générale". Lequotidien.sn. Retrieved 2021-11-19.