This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Sidin Sunny Vadukut|
|Alma mater||Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad,
National Institute of Technology,Tiruchirappalli
|Known for||Managing editor of Livemint.com|
Sidin Sunny Vadukut is a columnist, writer and blogger from India. He is currently the managing editor of Livemint.com. In January 2010, Vadukut's debut novel Dork: The Incredible Adventures of Robin 'Einstein' Varghese was published. This is the first part of the Dork trilogy and takes a satirical dig at the management consulting industry. The second installment in the trilogy – "God Save the Dork" – set in London was released in November 2011. The final edition – "Who let the Dork Out" – was out in the markets on 4 November 2012.
Vadukut was born in a small village near Irinjalakuda on 30 April. He spent the most part of his childhood in Abu Dhabi and came back to India to pursue his higher education. An Engineer from Department of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, National Institute of Technology,Tiruchirappalli, according to Sidin his father "bought him his MBA" from Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. He subsequently worked with the management consulting firm AT Kearney before writing 'Dork'. He currently lives in London, UK. In September 2014 he appeared as a contestant on the BBC quiz show Mastermind. His specialist subject was champagne.
Vadukut has written three books that comprise the Dork trilogy. The trilogy belong to the genre described as Office humor. The trilogy comprises DORK: The Incredible Adventures of Robin ‘Einstein' Varghese, God Save The Dork and Who Let The Dork Out?
In 2014, Vadukut published his first non fiction book The Sceptical Patriot: Exploring the Truths Behind the Zero and Other Indian Glories. The book explores some of the most popular facts about India and digs out the truth behind them.
- "Dear Diary entries : Sidin Vadukut on his book Dork: The Incredible Adventures of Robin ‘Einstein' Varghese". The Hindu. 13 February 2010. Retrieved 7 March 2010.
- "More articles by: Sidin Vadukut". Livemint. Retrieved 7 March 2010.
- ""sidin vadukut" Books". Flipkart.com. Retrieved 7 March 2010.
- "DORK: The Incredible Adventures of Robin ‘Einstein' Varghese". Penguin Books. Retrieved 7 March 2010.
- "An Interview with Sidin (www.whatay.com)". beingablogger.com. Retrieved 7 March 2010.
- "Stepping inside a hollow head". Deccan Herald. Retrieved 7 March 2010.
- "Twitter". Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- "Article List at LiveMint". Livemint. Retrieved 30 June 2013.
- "Article List at ESPN CricInfo". Retrieved 30 June 2013.