Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sidle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sidle may refer to:
- Don Sidle (1946–1987), American professional basketball player
- Elisa Sidler (1932), Swiss sprint canoer
- Heinrich Schweizer-Sidler (1815-1894), Swiss philologist
- Jimmy Sidle (1942–1999), American football player
- Randy Sidler (1956), former American professional football player
- Winant Sidle (1916–2005), Major General in the United States Army
- Sara Sidle, in the television series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- "Lou" the sidler, in the Seinfeld episode "The Merv Griffin Show"
- Side (disambiguation)
- Saddle (disambiguation)
- Sidel, a manufacturing company
- Sideways (disambiguation)
- Crabwalk (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sidle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.