|Founder||James Hyung Soon Kim|
|Headquarters||Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam District, Seoul, South Korea|
|South Korea, International|
|Handae Rhee (CEO)|
|Services||distribution, film production|
|Parent||KT Corporation (2005-2014)
Locus Corporation (since 2014)
|Subsidiaries||SidusHQ (until 2002)|
Sidus (Hangul: 싸이더스 픽쳐스, formerly called Uno Film, Sidus and Sidus FNH) is a film production and distribution company based in Seoul, South Korea. Established in 1995, the company has distributed and produced over 70 films since their founding.
Sidus was founded by Mr. James Hyung Soon Kim after taking over Uno Films, which began in 1995. The company changed its name to Sidus in 2000 and merged with EBM, a talent management firm. EBM would split from Sidus in 2005 and be renamed iHQ. Also in 2005, Sidus was acquired by KT corporation, under which Sidus began investing in, and distributing domestic and foreign films.  In 2014, Sidus was acquired by Locus Corporation, which is headed by Sidus's original founder Mr. Kim.
Throughout its history, Sidus has produced over 70 films and continues to work in film production, distribution, and investment on an international scale. 
- "싸이더스픽쳐스, 좋은영화와 합병". Star News. 13 May 2005. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- "Korean Producer Sidus Distributes". Hollywood Reporter. Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- Paquet, Darcy. "Korean Sidus Sets Film Fund". Variety. Variety. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "Company". Sidus Pictures. Retrieved 2014-09-05.
- "Sidus Production". Sidus.com. Sidus. Retrieved 2 August 2016.
|This article about a film production company or film distributor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|