Siege of Acre
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Siege of Acre (1104) - following the First Crusade
- Siege of Acre (1189–1191) – during the Third Crusade
- Siege of Acre (1263) – Baibars laid siege to the Crusader city, but abandoned it to attack Nazareth.
- Siege of Acre (1291) – Fall of the final Crusader city in the Levant
- Siege of Acre (1799) – during the French Revolutionary Wars
- Siege of Acre (1821) – part of Ottoman power struggles
- Siege of Acre (1832) – by Ibrahim Pasha of Egypt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siege of Acre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.