Battle of Ctesiphon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Siege of Ctesiphon)
Battle, fall, or siege of Ctesiphon may refer to:
- Battle of Ctesiphon (165)
- Battle of Ctesiphon (198)
- Battle of Ctesiphon (263)
- Battle of Ctesiphon (363), between Roman emperor Julian the Apostate & Persian emperor Shapur II outside the walls of Ctesiphon
- Siege of Ctesiphon (629), between the forces of Shahrbaraz and Ardashir III, successful
- Siege of Ctesiphon (637), the Arab Muslim capture of the Sassanian capital
- Battle of Ctesiphon (1915), between the British and Ottoman Empires
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battle of Ctesiphon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.