Siem Reap Airways International
|Hubs||Phnom Penh International Airport|
|Secondary hubs||Bangkok International Airport
Angkor International Airport
|Headquarters||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Siem Reap Airways International Co., Ltd is a defunct airline based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. It operated domestic and international services. Its main base was Phnom Penh International Airport, with hubs at Bangkok International Airport and Angkor International Airport, Siem Reap.
Banned E.U. status
This airline appeared on the European Union list of prohibited carriers and is therefore banned from operating services of any kind within any E.U. nations. This is due to unacceptable safety standards.
As of 1 December 2008, the airline sought clarification with the European Union about the ban. The airline ceased operations from 1 December 2008.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2013)|
Siem Reap Airways served the following destinations:
- Cambodia - Phnom Penh, Siem Reap
- Hong Kong
- Thailand - Bangkok
- Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
- Laos - Pakse
In May 2008 the Siem Reap Airways fleet included the following aircraft:
- "Contact Us." Siem Reap Airways International. 15 June 2006. Retrieved on 28 May 2012. "Contact Siem Reap Airways International Co., Ltd. No. 65, Street 214 Sangkat Beong Rang, Khan Don Penh Phnom Penh, cambodia"
- Flight International 12–18 April 2005
- List of banned E.U. air carriers
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Siem Reap Air.|
- Siem Reap Airways International (Archive)
- Siem Reap Airways International Fleet
- Siem Reap Airways
- Sarika inflight magazine
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Cambodia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|