From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Siemens in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Siemens may also refer to
- Siemens (surname)
- Werner von Siemens, a German inventor and founder of engineering company Siemens AG.
- Siemens (unit), the SI unit of electrical conductance, equivalent to 1 ampere/volt
- Siemens mercury unit, an obsolete electrical resistance unit
- Siemens (train), a subtype of the Siemens Modular Metro train that operates in Melbourne, Australia. Originally known as the "NEXAS"
- Siemens, Michigan, a community in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siemens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.