Siena Baseball Field
|Location||Friars Drive west of Maloy Circle, Loudonville, New York, USA|
|Field size||Left field: 330 feet (100 m)
Left center field: 380 feet (120 m)
Center field: 400 feet (120 m)
Right center field: 380 feet (120 m)
Right field: 310 feet (94 m)
|Siena Saints baseball (MAAC) (1950s-present)
Liberty League Baseball Tournament (2013)
Siena Baseball Field is a baseball venue in Loudonville, New York, United States. It is home to the Siena Saints baseball team of the NCAA Division I Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference. The field has been home to Siena's baseball program since its inception in the 1950s. It seats 500 spectators. Features include chairback seating, a team clubhouse, and brick dugouts. Plassman Hall, a Siena dormitory, is visible beyond the center field fence, while J. Spencer and Patricia Standish Library stands beyond the right field fence.
On June 1, 2015, It was announced that the Siena Baseball Field would receive major upgrades scheduled to be finished by Fall 2015. The $500,000 renovations would cover outfield irrigation, new seating systems with stadium backed seating, and a new press box with filming platforms.
- "Siena Baseball Field". Siena Saints. Siena College Athletic Department. Archived from the original on 2012-01-30. Retrieved 30 January 2012.
- "2009 Siena Baseball Media Guide". Issuu. Siena College Athletic Department. Archived from the original on 2012-01-30. Retrieved 30 January 2012.
- "Siena College Campus Map". Siena.edu. Siena College. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-01-30. Retrieved 30 January 2012.
- "Area Colleges: Esposito's Clutch Hit Gives Union Baseball Team 3-2 Win". DailyGazette.com. May 10, 2013. Archived from the original on May 10, 2013. Retrieved May 10, 2013.
- "Area Colleges: RPI Wins Liberty League Baseball Title". DailyGazette.com. May 13, 2013. Archived from the original on May 17, 2013. Retrieved May 17, 2013.